3/24/11

Introduction + Free Baby Stuff

Hello! Let me introduce myself. I am a mommy of one sweet 6 month old boy and I am expecting another in October. Needless to say, I am very interested in babies just now. Also, I want to stay home to take care of my little ones. But I would also like to use the things I learn as a parent to help anyone else who might need or want it.

For example just today I signed up for the Similac Strong Moms program, which Similac advertises as a great program for helping out moms and getting free samples and coupons and such. Lucky for me, I had already had someone at a pregnancy help center sign me up for it without my knowledge, but for some odd reason, they put my mother in law's name and address on it! So I already know that their "free samples" are entire full size cans of formula. SCORE!

So now that I am pregnant again, I quickly signed myself up (with my name and address this time) to get myself some more of those free samples. They also send you info on pregnancy and coupons for their products of course, but its all great stuff and you can toss what you don't need. I would highly recommend signing up for the Similac Strong Moms program if you are a mother of an infant who is bottle feeding or if you are pregnant.

No comments: