3/31/11

Update on the Pampers Gifts to Grow Program

Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Refills, 192 Count Packages (Pack of 4)I always buy the Pampers Sensitive wipes in a bulk package with multiple refill packs. Each of the refill packs inside the bulk package turns out to be 5 points each. I could only read the codes accurately on three of the five packs I had left in my box. Sometimes apparently they mess up passing it through the code printer. That usually happens with every companies reward codes though, I've noticed.

I guess I will have to buy a lot of wipes to get the ten dollars off coupon with the Pampers Gifts to Grow program. 197 more refill packs to go, unless I get some more of their boxes of diapers too. I usually use maybe one wipes pack a week. Hmm that's four years. Whew.

Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers, Size N, 30 Count (Pack of 4)
Tells you when they are wet!
Good thing I've got a another little bum coming up that will need wiping and probably will buy her (him?) the Pampers brand of diapers also, with the stripe that shows if they are wet, until she's (he's?) at least a month old. The points should add up then! As anybody who has had a newborn knows, they go through diapers like quicksand in the beginning. There are three dollar off coupons also, but might as well shoot for the ten dollar one. I've got a lot of diapers to buy.

Just a note for those who don't have regular access to the internet:
You can save the codes in a baggy like you would box tops for schoolchildren. Then, when you go to the library or otherwise get access, you can enter all your stored up codes at once.

I imagine that might actually be more satisfying doing it that way, to see the points increase a lot instead of 5 and 10 points at a time if you enter them all right away as you get them. Maybe I'll do it, too!

No comments: